Need Your Drums Edited?
Welcome to thedrumeditor.com! I'm here to help you with your drum editing so you can concentrate on other parts of the creative process. Editing drums can be tricky and time consuming, especially when you don't do it every day. I've edited drums on hundreds of songs and can help you get your drums edited quickly and exactly the way you like, freeing you up to spend more time on other creative things, or just speeding up your process and help you finish more songs. Send me a message and let's get started!
What I Do
How It Works
Prepare Your Tracks
- Please don't send Pro Tools, Reaper, Logic, or any other DAW session files, just the audio files
- Each file must be clearly labeled (i.e. Kick, Snare, etc.)
- WAV or AIFF format for each drum track.
- Consolidate each track to start at the same starting point.
- If there are any tempo changes, please include this information.
- If you can, include a reference track like a guitar, bass, keys, etc.
- Transfer files with WeTransfer, Dropbox, or any other file transfer service you like
The Editing Process
- I'll then edit your tracks the way you'd like
- When editing is finished, I'll send you a print and you can check the work
- If you want any changes, let me know and I'll take care of it
- The edited tracks will be sent back to you once payment is received
As a busy recording engineer and producer, i find it hard to book multiple clients and also finish deadlines. Jon is a fast and accurate engineer that takes the time to learn about your project and edit its content with 10/10 accuracy. I recommend any producer or engineer that needs to save time and increase their workflow, to employ Jon on one of your projects, you wont be disappointed!
March 9, 2020
Fast, reliable and high quality - 3 things that don’t often come in one package, however Jon from The Drum Editor has delivered all of these and more for my projects. Handing the reins over to someone can be stressful, but I rest easy knowing Jon will do an amazing job every time 🙏. Thanks bud!
August 17, 2019