Welcome to thedrumeditor.com! I'm here to fix the timing issues with your drum recordings so you don't have to. I can tighten up your drum performance as much or as little as you like. Some artists prefer to go with 100% "on the grid" perfection, while other artists may want a lighter touch to maintain more of the original performance. Either way, I'll make sure everything is done quickly, and exactly the way you like.
Services And Rates
(All Rates in USD)
- Send an email to email@example.com with details about your project
- Prepare your tracks for transfer
- Transfer files with Dropbox, WeTransfer, or any other file transfer service you like
- When editing is finished, I'll send you an mp3 and you can check the work
- If you want any changes, let me know and I'll take care of it
- The edited tracks will be sent back to you once payment is received
Preparing Your Tracks
- Please don't send Pro Tools, Reaper, Logic, or any other DAW session files, just the audio files
- Each file must be clearly labeled (i.e. Kick, Snare, etc.)
- WAV or AIFF format for each drum track.
- Consolidate each track to start at the same starting point.
- If there are any tempo changes, please include this information.
- If you can, include a reference track like a guitar, bass, keys, etc.
Fast, reliable and high quality - 3 things that don’t often come in one package, however Jon from The Drum Editor has delivered all of these and more for my projects. Handing the reins over to someone can be stressful, but I rest easy knowing Jon will do an amazing job every time 🙏. Thanks bud!